everything you need to know about
the wedding experience
Congratulations on your engagement! This is a new, and very exciting, chapter in your love story and I'm so stoked to be a part of it! If you're here, you're at the point where you're hiring the professionals and creatives that will surround you and support you on your wedding day. You might also be wondering what it looks like to work with me as your wedding photographer.
I work with a limited number of couples each year so that I can provide them with the best experience possible.
As a former bride, I know how important it is to find a wedding photographer who has the right style and the right personality. After all, you'll be spending the majority of your big day with your photographer. You want to make sure you choose someone you can see yourself being friends with, someone who can make you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and someone who can keep things lighthearted and fun, while focusing on the real, raw moments that unfold throughout the day so you can focus on celebrating with your family and friends.
And that's exactly who you'll get with me. So let's go have the most amazing day!
I believe wedding photography is an incredibly important investment. It is the one thing you can keep after the wedding is over, and it truly becomes more valuable with each passing year. Years from now, I still want you to be able to look back on your wedding photographs and have all those moments and emotions come flooding back.
I only accept a limited number of weddings each year and book well in advance. I am available for weddings in the Moses Lake, Wenatchee, and Leavenworth areas and beyond! Get in touch below for my full investment guide.
Weddings from $2600
Average investment $3200
Elopements from $1800
Email me & say hello!
Let's chat about you, your fiancee and your big day and see if we're a good fit! I want to make sure you get the best wedding photography experience possible, and the key to that is making sure we vibe from day one!
You want to book me for your big day! HOORAY! I'll send you a custom proposal and contract, detailing your payment plan and collection. Once it's signed and your retainer is paid, your date is reserved!
02. save your date
Engagement sessions are a fun way to practice poses and get comfortable being in front of the camera. Plus, you get some gorgeous images for your save-the-dates and wedding invitations (and Instagram!). It's a win-win!
03. Engagement session
04. wedding timeline
I love helping my couples build their wedding day timeline - so don't worry, I'm here for you. I'll check in about a month before the big day and help you iron out any wrinkles and make sure you have a solid timeline.
05. The big day
Your wedding day is finally here! The details are in place, your guests are arriving and all you have to do is go marry your best friend! Pop some champagne, enjoy the party and know your day is being beautifully captured.
I deliver your fully edited, high resolution photographs, along with a print release, in a digital gallery about 6 weeks after your wedding. At this point we can discuss designing an album, or ordering prints or other wall art.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long will it take to get our pictures back?
Should we have an engagement session?
Do you offer albums or printed images?
How far in advance should we book our date?
How do we reserve our date?
Do you travel?
How many photos can we expect back?
How many hours of coverage will we need?
How does renting the photobooth work?
Can we rent the photobooth and still have you as our main photographer?
- It typically takes me about 6-8 weeks to deliver a full wedding gallery.
- An engagement session is the best way for us to get to know each other better (and for you to get comfortable being in front of my camera)! We will also create some gorgeous images for your save-the-dates, invites, website registry, guest book, and of course Facebook & Instagram for your friends and family to "ooh and aww" over.
- Sharing your photos online is going to be fun, but there's something so special about being able to see your favorite images day after day on your walls or being able to flip through an album and have all the memories of your big day come rushing back! (I personally look at our own wedding album at least once a week!) I offer heirloom albums, framed and unframed prints and canvasses all produced through a professional lab.
- The sooner the better! I recommend booking at least 9 months before your wedding day. Although if you need me sooner than that, and I have your date available, then I am more than happy to be a part of your big day!
- It's simple! All I need is a 20% non-refundable retainer to secure your spot. After that's paid and the contract is signed, the rest of the payment is due 30 days prior to your big day!
- HECK. YES. My passport is ready to go and I'm down to hop in the car or on a plane whenever! Travel fees vary based on location distance from Moses Lake, Washington.
- This is something you shouldn't get too caught up on. I believe in quality over quantity. That being said, on an average 8 hour wedding day, I deliver 600+ photos.
- Each and every wedding is unique, so the amount of coverage that you need may vary from someone else's needs. I currently offer three collections with different hourly coverage, which you can customize further by adding additional hours of coverage and options ! My preferred amount of coverage and my most frequently booked collection includes 8 hours. Eight hours gives me the perfect amount of time to thoroughly tell the story of your wedding day.
- Its easy! I bring everything to you! All you have to do is ensure I have adequate space and access to power at your reception site. All photobooth collections come with an onsite booth attendant, use of props, choice of premium backdrops, instant prints and custom text on prints!
- Absolutely! On weddings where I am the main photographer, I will bring an associate with me to serve as booth attendant.